N/APosted on - 08/10/2011
I have a problem with my digital cam memory card, I tried to use different kind of memory card readers and PC but still I can't open my files on it. I suspect that the card is crashed. Is there any solution for this? Need your help friends.
Oh no, my memory card crashed
If the system still recognizes your memory card, please see below the procedures:
1. Right click on My Computer and click Manage.
2. Click Disk Management.
3. Select drive letter of your memory card.
4. Right click it and choose Properties.
5. Choose the Tools tab and click Check Now button.
6. Check all disk options then click Start button.
NOTE: You will have to wait until it finishes surface scan to fix bad sectors then check if you can now access your memory card and backup your files. After copying your files to your hard drive, you must format your memory card. After surface scan, if you still cannot access your memory card you may proceed to format. Then use Recuva recovery software.