N/APosted on - 01/07/2012
Recently, I started to receive this issue with working with Yahoo Instant Messaging. The moment I press on the friends list to launch the Messenger, a problem will show up with the information "Not enough storage is available to complete this operation."
Here is the image of the error:
Internet Explorer Script Error
An error has occurred in the script on this page.
Error: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.
Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
Not Enough Storage is Available in YM
To fix this issue, you will need to reset your browser settings and register the libraries again.
Following are the steps to do so:
1. Exit Yahoo! Messenger. Right-click the tray icon and select “Exit. ”
2. On your keyboard, press <Windows> + <R> to open the “Run” command.
3. Type in “inetcpl.cpl” and press Enter. This opens Internet Properties.
4. Select the “Advanced” tab, then click the “Reset…” button.
5. In the “Reset Internet Explorer Settings” dialog box, click the “Reset” button.
6. When the reset is complete, click “Close. ”
7. Click the “Security” tab, then select “Trusted Sites. ”
8. Click the “Sites” button.
9. Uncheck “Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone. ”
10. In the “Add this website to the zone” field, copy and paste the following text:
11. Click “Add,” then click “Close. ”
12. Click “OK. ”
Next, please download and install the latest version of Java Runtime Environment:
Last, please register the Java and Windows Script installations:
1. On your keyboard, press <Windows> + <R> to open the “Run” command.
2. Type in “cmd” and click “OK. ” This opens a Command Prompt.
3. Copy and paste each of the following commands into the Command Prompt. Press <Enter> on your keyboard after pasting each command.
regsvr32 vbscript.dll /s
regsvr32 jscript.dll /s
regsvr32 nusrmgr.cpl /s
regsvr32 mshtml.dll /s
regsvr32 themeui.dll /s
Restart your computer and your problem will be resolved now.