N/APosted on - 11/27/2012
System Windows XP SP3
Device Logitech C270
Have recently updated Logitech software and driver as the image kept freezing on using Skype.
Now every time trying to access on the webcam using the Logitech software or Skype, computer immediately re-boots itself.
Has anyone else had a similar problem?
New software driver for C270 webcam causes re-boot
I hope your updated device driver from Logitech default site (www.logitech.com). Check Device Maneger to ensure your computer always able to detect your webcam. If your device is okay, follow some simple steps:
1. Unplug your webcam from a PC.
2. Remove Logitech C270 software from Control panel and also remove all the updates.
3. Use any registry cleaner to clean all the registry files and junk files.
4. Restart your PC again and plug-in webcam.
5. Complete webcam software setup.
I hope this will work for you.
But some time these kind of device can be fully damage suddenly with inside short circuit.