N/APosted on - 12/14/2013
I have a Toshiba Satellite L955D Laptop which has a good display but there is no backlight on the screen, at night I cannot use the laptop, what could be the problem? How do I go about turning on the display's backlight?
A new laptop with no backlight on screen
Make sure that you have installed your video card software and is working properly. To increase your Contrast display you will have to follow a few steps:
1) Press Start button or press Windows Logo key.
2) Go to Control Panel.
3) Click Ease of Access.
4) Click Ease of Access Center.
5) Click Make your computer easier to see.
6) Under Contrast click Choose a High Contrast Color Scheme.
7) Choose a High Contrast Color Scheme you want and then press OK..
Or follow the picture bellow: