N/APosted on - 02/26/2013
Hey techyv experts,
I have been using Komodo IDE 6 by Active state of my Perl programming. I would like to upgrade to version 7. Can someone tell me what new features have been added to active state Komodo id 7?
New features on Activestate Komodo IDE 7
The newest version of the Komodo IDE is 8.0 and I would highly recommend it instead of the 7.0.
The main new features are as follows:
– New user interface – the whole UI is redesigned and is much more user friendly than it used to be.
– Side Panes are floating and you can move it anywhere on the screen now.
– Open Files are added to the Side Pane for easier access.
– Entering the first few characters of a snippet will trigger a list of available snippets so you can insert them to your code faster.
– Option for creating shortcuts to frequently used paths is added to.
Hope this was useful.