N/APosted on - 10/20/2013
I have brought new Samsung Galaxy Grand and is having Netscape installed in it. I need to know about Netscape email settings for Android, so that, If any mails arrives, Netscape gets popup with the message, Is it possible, I am using the email address in Netscape.
Netscape email settings for Android
The Netscape email settings for Samsung Galaxy Grand are set as follows:
1) On the Main screen Select 'Email'
2) Enter your 'Login name' and 'Password'
3) Select the account type as 'PoP3 account'
4) In the Incoming Server Settings, enter 'username', 'password', 'PoP3 Server', 'Security Type as None'
5) Insert 'Port' value as '110', 'Delete Email from Server as Never'
6) In the Outgoing Server settings, enter SMTP Server, 'Security Type as None', 'Port' as '25', 'Require Sign-in' as 'enabled'
7) In 'Account Options' window select 'Send email from this account by default','Not me when email arrives' options
8) In 'Set up email' window, enter the name to be displayed on email messages
9) The Set up is complete now