N/APosted on - 11/13/2011
Hello, Since the last time I tried to import a MS Word file to Net Objects 9 the program keeps crashing.
It just closes and the only warning I get is an error message:
ACDSee8Pro.exe – Application Error
The instruction at “0x7c168f1d” referenced memory at “0x0000001c”. The memory could not be “read”.
Click on OK to terminate the application.
Practically all I can do is click ok which brings in the problem of crashing.
Does anyone know how to sort this out?
Net Objects 9 import error
If you want to import an ms word document in netobjects 9 it will become a page in the site. You can change layout, color or design of the page once it gets imported.
If you want to import a very lengthy document you will get an error message as it may exceed the limit of the netobjects9. It is better to split up the document and import it.
If you want to maintain the original document’s link you can import the html version of the document.
Please follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Select the page which you are going to use as a parent of the document you want to import.
2. In the File menu, you can fine Import option, in that selectDocument – the import document dialog box will appear..
3. Select the appropriate file you want to import.
4. You can find a Master Border in the Assign Master border drop down list.Select that.
5. Then click the open button.
Then the file will be imported.