N/APosted on - 06/04/2012
Hello friends. Nero 9 is giving me some errors while burning a CD. This happened last time when I tried to burn the CD, saying that failed error Burn process. Nothing wrong I did with Nero files. Why I am getting this error I am not able to understand. Help me by providing your valuable suggestion, please.
Nero 9 is giving me errors
1. Uninstall and reinstall Nero. Reinstalling Nero will replace any corrupted or damaged files and registry entries. You can uninstall Nero by using the "Add/Remove Programs" feature in the Windows Control Panel. Insert your Nero disc and follow the onscreen prompts to reinstall Nero. If you have a downloaded version of Nero, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions to reinstall Nero.
2. Use a different disc. Some blank CDs or DVDs can have defects caused by the manufacturer. Therefore, using a different blank disc that is free of defects can resolve your problem.
3. Use a disc-burning speed that is on par or below the supported disc-burning speed of the blank CD or DVD. For example, you must use a disc-burning speed of 16X or lower on a disc that only supports a maximum speed of 16X. Nero sets the default burn speed at 20X, so make sure that you set it the speed supported by the blank disc when burning it. You can usually find the speed of a CD or DVD printed on the surface of the disc itself. Nero gives you the option to change the burn speed during the final stages of the disc-burning configuration process. Use the "Writing Speed" drop-down menu under the "Burn Settings" section to change the disc-burning speed.
4. Insert the correct type of disc. For example, when you burn a CD, ensure that you insert a CD and not a DVD.
5. Shut down Nero using the Windows Task Manager and then run Nero again. To do so, right-click the Windows taskbar and then select "Task Manager." Click on a process that has the name "Nero" and click "End Process." Click "Start," click "All Programs" and then select "Nero" to run it again. Try burning a disc now. If Nero was previously unresponsive, this should resolve the problem.
Nero 9 is giving me errors
I can help you fix the issue with Nero application on your computer. I suggest you to check the following.
>>Confirm that you have installed the Nero properly on your computer.
>>Make sure you have inserted a good quality blank CD or DVD on the disc drive.
>>Do not keep the burning speed to the maximum as it may cause damage to the CD.
>>Make sure your Disc drive is working properly and it can read CD and DVD.
If the above steps do not help you out, try reinstalling the Nero on your computer.
Thanks and regards,