N/APosted on - 03/06/2013
Got 1310 error messages while installing Nero 12 on WinXP.
The message pops up C:Program FilesNeroNero Burning ROMSecureDiscAutorun.inf.
Verify that you have access to that directory.
How should I fix this problem?
Can anyone please help?
Nero 12 installation 1310 error
You would need to perform the steps below on the folder reference in your error message.
1. In Windows Explorer, navigate to C:Program FilesNeroNero Burning ROMSecureDisc
2. Right-click and select Properties.
3. Select the Security tab.
4. Select Administrators under Group Or User Names. If Allow is not selected for Full Control in the Permissions list, change the access control level to Allow Full Control.
5. Select SYSTEM (1) under Group Or User Names. If Allow is not selected for Full Control in the Permissions list, change the access control level to Allow Full Control.
6. On the Security tab, click Advanced.
7. Select Replace Permission Entries On All Child Objects With Entries Shown Here That Apply To Child Objects and click OK.
8. If a Security dialog appears, click Yes to continue.
9. Now install Nero12.