N/APosted on - 03/30/2015
What are file extension that exports by using WinDjView 2.1 software? Can we export as pdf doc by using WinDjView 2.1 software? What are operating systems needed to install this? Can it run on Mac OS? Can I install any other language without default languages?
Is any search option in this software? Can I adjust display and image size?
Need suggestion WinDjView 2.1 software
Your first question is if can we export as pdf file using DJView
1. Download and install properly by following the instructions the DjVu browser plugin.
2. Download and install properly novaPDF on your computer.
3. Go to File->Open and select the DjVu file one that you want convert to PDF.
4. Right-click on any page and select File and then select Print
5. Select novaPDF and click “Ok” button.
Your second question is if we can store other languages with the default languages? Yes we can. WinDjViewer is extensive in different language or even other Chinese, Japanese, Cyrillic characters. You can adjust the size, rotate, flip the images or document, etc.
Your third question is what are the operating systems required to run this software?
1. Windows versions any of the following (8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008, Server 2003).
Last question if we can install this to MacOs? This WinDJView is intended for Windows users so we cannot just install it. McDJView will be the software necessary to make use of the same application.