N/APosted on - 07/26/2016
I want to use the Data Analysis Toolpak in Microsoft Excel 2010. But, I have heard that I have to load it on the Excel Workbook. Someone, please help me in loading the Excel 2010 Data Analysis Toolpak.
Need Help In Loading The Excel 2010 Data Analysis Toolpak.
For loading the Data Analysis Toolpak, follow the steps.
1) Select the Office button.
2) Click on “Excel Options.”
3) Select the “Add-Ins” tab, and choose “Excel Add-ins” beside the “Manage” option.
4) Click on the “Go” button.
5) A List of available Add-Ins will appear. Choose Analysis Toolpak, and click on OK.
6) Windows will ask you to download the Add-in.
7) Click on “Yes.” After that, the Analysis Toolpak will be available for use.