N/APosted on - 03/05/2013
I was getting an errorat the time of installation of MS Visual C++ .I need to fix for Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error. Can somebody help me? Thanks in advance
Problem: Assertion failed!
Program: C:Program FilesiPPOTVStarP2P.exe
For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts
(Please Retry to debug the application – JIT must be enabled)
Need to fix for Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error
First, you have to run in the safe mode and check if its failing. To run safe mode:
1. Restart Windows.
2. Press F8 when the boot menu appears.
3. Select safe mode and press Enter.
If they're still the problem then you have to try cleaning the boot. Here is the boot cleaning process:
1. Click on the start button.
2. Type msconfig in the search box. Press Enter.
3. Click Selective startup on the General tab.
4. Click the checkbox of clear the Load Startup Item under the Selective Startup.
5. Go to the Services tab and select the check box of hide all Microsoft services.
6. Then check the Disable All.
7. Click OK and restart PC.
After Restarting, to find out which application causing the problem from the following steps:
1. You have to start the system configuration utility by clicking Start, type msconfig in the Search box and hit ENTER.
2. To Configure Selective Startup options,
1. Go to the System Configure Utility dialog box, click the Selective Startup on General tab.
2. Click the Load Startup Items to clear.
3. Click to open Service tab
4. Check the Hide All Microsoft Services.
5. Disable All and click Ok
3. Try to start the suffered program to determine whether your problem is solved or not.
After finding the application uninstall the program and reinstall again.
To return to normal mode:
1. Click Start Button.
2. Type msconfig and hit ENTER.
3. Go to the General tab.
4. Click the Normal Startup-load all device and services, then hit OK.
5. Restart your PC.