N/APosted on - 12/26/2014
How will I make my WordPress website plug in to work after installing a new theme? I install a new WordPress theme and almost all my plug inns are no more working. I contacted the same vendor about the problem, but he said the theme is compatible with all the plug ins that are not working. Should I disable these plug ins and try another plug inn with the same function?
My wordpress plug inn has stop working
As you have installed new theme for your word press site, you should check again plug-in compatibility with that theme. It might be possible that the plug in does not work with the installed theme.
1. Remove the plug in completely and clear the cache.
2. Check whether the theme is working
3. Again install all required plug in
4. This might work now as in some cases, theme needs to be installed first and then plug ins.
5. Check for another plug-in also with the same functionality.