N/APosted on - 07/09/2014
1 week before I bought Logitech K120 Korean USB Keyboard 2014 Model. I have connected it to my desktop.
Usually I play games a lot, so I bought this keyboard which is especially for playing games. It worked very well since yesterday. But, Yesterday, while playing racing game the shift button was not working and Noticed that it was separated from the keyboard. I just pressed it and keep it out from the keyboard. I found that it was cracked inside. I thought the quality of the keyboard is not good.
Is there is any chance to fix this key into keyboard? Can anyone give me the best solution for this issue? Thanks a lot in advance and regards.
My Logitech K120 Korean USB Keyboard got broken
Unfortunately there is no way to replace the Shift button, or any other button at that keyboard model.
When you said that it was cracked inside, the little pin contacts that are inside the button are not making good contact with the keyboard circuit. Do not attempt to resolve this issue yourself because you might damage the keyboard's internals.
I would recommend, as a solution, buying a low budget gaming keyboard for racing games.
The lowest priced gaming keyboard at the moment is the SteelSeries Apex model.
Its features are:
– 22 programmable macro keys.
– The ability to press up to six keys simultaneously without dropping a keystroke.
– It has four independent lighting zones with a full range of colors from which you can choose from.
– SteelSeries software engine that lets you customize the keyboard's buttons.
– Dedicated media controls.
– Tactile anchoring on the WASD keys.