N/APosted on - 07/07/2014
I am using a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop with Windows 7. Recently I bought Dell 1800MP projector and it was working simply great.
Last week I upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 8. From that time onwards it is not able to connect to the projector. I thought it was a problem with drivers and hence downloaded the latest one for my projector but no luck.
Is there a compatibility issue? How can I check whether the projector is compatible with Windows 8 PC or not? Please help me out here guys. Thanks a lot in advance!
My Laptop is not able to connect to my Projector
1. Sometime uninstalling and re-installing the drivers could be the issue. Uninstall the drivers and remove all temporary files, then make sure you have compatible and latest drivers, re-install them.
2. Which method you use to connect your projector to laptop. Try all the methods of connecting to a projector, DVI, VGA, HDMI. Try to change display settings in control panel.
3. If above solution doesn't work talk to dell customer care, they might able to help you regarding this.
4. Still not solved! Probably your projector is faulty, Check it.
5. Revert back to windows 7. That's the best option you have at this stage.