N/APosted on - 07/15/2014
I am using a new Apple iMac M9105LL/A, 800-MHz PowerPC G4, OS X 10.2. I am trying to connect it to my iPad, but not able to detect tone 126.96.36.199. IMac is detected.
What is the setting I need to change? Please someone help me to change this. Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any kind of help!
My iPad is not being recognized by iTunes
Follow the steps below to resolve this issue:
1. If you did not connect your iOS device to your computer before, you need to unlock the device first and then tap Trust. Since your iMac is new and you haven't connect your iOS device yet to it, you will need to verify that you trust the connected device. To do this:
Connect your iMac to your iOS device.
If your iPad has a passcode, type the correct code to unlock it.
Then click Accept if you will sync your iPad to your iMac. This way, trusted device can access your files on your iOS device.
2. Restart your iPad and your Mac PC.
3. Ensure that your new iMac meets the minimum system requirements for your iPad.
4. Install software updates on your iMac and iTunes.
5. Check on your USB connections. You will need at least USB 2.0 to make it work correctly.
6. Try disconnecting other USB devices connected to your machine.
7. Try to use another USB cable or connect your iPad to another machine to check where the issue is coming from.