N/APosted on - 07/13/2014
I am using Acer Veriton X4620 Desktop Computer with Windows 7 Professional pre installed. It was working fine until last month.
But, from this month onwards I am facing different issues. After booting it, for some time it works but suddenly it will shutdown and turns back on but the bios screen will not be shown. I thought this was a problem with the mother board (Asrock Killer Z97 OC) and changed it. It worked for a few months and again the same problem. All fans are shut off and then the system also goes down. I have replaced with a new power supply but no use.
What could be the reason? Is there any way to resolve this problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
My desktop is restarting automatically with out the bios
Such issue takes place in many cases. Mostly, it occurs for troublesome hardware. If the hardware is down, the PC will keep restarting as it tries to make the machine work fine. Also, viruses and corrupted installation of OS will also give such problem and headache.
In order to get rid of such rebooting,
1. Power off your PC.
2. Start your PC.
3. Keep your fingers crossed to press F8 key. When your BIOS logo appears, keep on pressing F8 continuously.
4. When the advanced options appear, select “Safe Mode”.
5. From Start menu, type “sysdm.cpl” >> hit Enter.
6. From “Advanced” tab, click “Settings” under “Startup and Recovery” option.
7. Under “System failure”, uncheck “Automatically restart” >> press “OK”.
8. Restart your PC into normal mode.
Now, no more restarting.
First, test your hardware for anything wrong. If found, replace with a new one. Don’t forget to update the driver too.
Scan your PC with your antivirus program. If no such application installed, download and install any good antivirus, such as, Norton, Kaspersky etc. and scan for any viruses/malwares.
If no solution, you have to re-install your Windows. Learn how to install Windows.