N/APosted on - 07/26/2013
I just want to know that my PC is not infected and I followed the instructions as mentioned in the below attached image.
I have downloaded these 2 logs files.
Now what to do?
I need your assistance to resolve this issue.
Thanks in advance.
D.D.S. – How to post the logs
Save the 2 log files to your desktop for they shall disappear when close them.
1. DDS.txt – Post this to the forums.
2. Attach.txt – this must be zipped before attaching (not posted) to your forum post.
Forum helper are dedicated individuals who selflessly invest their own time/effort to helping you. We aren’t paid help. Common courtesy & manners are always appreciated. Kindly be patient while awaiting for someone to reply.
This must be zipped before attaching not posted to forum post
Downloading log files doesn’t fix anything. Log files are such files that help to understand the situation of any problem or PC. Different PC creates different logs as all the situations are also very different and there is a little chance that log files will be same.
In order to be sure that your PC is not infected, you have to use any good antivirus. Here are my recommendations.
1. Norton Internet Security: The best antivirus and protection system for your PC. Consists of thousands of awesome features. It is a combination of antivirus and internet security.
2. Avira: Another free and powerful tool for antivirus security. Has the ability to identify unknown types of viruses also.
3. Kaspersky: Another light-weight, awesome antivirus that comes with auto scan of drives. Its rootkit defending technique is also great.
Also, keep your antivirus up-to-date because the updates contain information of new type of virus. Scan regularly your PC for detecting viruses.