N/APosted on - 04/24/2013
I’m developing my pet rescue website template this week and I want to add music loops in it. I’m at the moment using a simple html site tool with basic templates and I need help on how to add music loops, same as with flash websites. What is my option so it’s easier for me to edit?
Music loops for pet rescue website template
Greetings Quincy Nowell!
How are you today?
I hope you are fine. About your problem "Adding music loops or embedding music loops" on website is easy.
Here are few steps to follow in order to add music loops into your webpage.
1. Place your music in the same directory that you use to store your web pages.
2. Launched a text editor to create a new HTML web page.
3. Use the "<embed>" tag to link your file. Example:
4. Add to loop attribute and set it to True.
<embed src="http://www.mydomain.com/musicFile.mid" loop="true">
5. Allow the music player to display so that users can interact with the music player.
<embed src="http://www.mydomain.com/musicFile.mid" hidden="false">
6. Save your work and place it into your web server for publishing.
I hope this will worked on your problem. Have a nice day.