N/APosted on - 12/17/2013
Hello Techyv Friends,
I am using MS Excel 2010 in my office PC. I need multi job tracking template in MS Excel that will help Project Management easier. Which will help me to include maximum factors related to Project Management. I need the template for a Project Management Manager, who is working in an ePublishing company.
Albert D White
Multi job tracking template in MS Excel
The 'Vertex2' software is used for tracking multiple job in MS Excel.
Download the software from the Vertex official website
The uses of the software are as mentioned below:
1) Collaboration: User can keep the tracker in the Dropbox or Google Docs as the client and provider can simultaneously access the documents
2) Notifications: It helps the client to notify the line items that are to be reviewed
3) Project Progress: It keeps a track on the progress of the project and provides the client with essential information
4) Updated status: The status is updated and notified to the user through emails
5) Set Priorities: Keep the task on priority bases as it is easy to access in the system
6) Cost and Time estimates: The cost and time constraints are specified so that the user can plan and work properly
7) Detail descriptions: Add the respective details in the description column of the tracker