N/APosted on - 03/20/2012
"MSVCR80.dll is missing" Where it is (or where I can find this) & where should I put this in Windows Seven?
When I press to open PP Viewer to running Windows 7 operating system on this latest Gateway, it shows a problem.
Originally I have downloaded and setup PP Viewer since I was using Easy Worship, a process for arrangements to a project, and wanted something to bring in and run my PowerPoint files.
Thanks for reply.
MSVCR80.dll is missing windows 7 OS
Hello there Rabbi.
The tried and tested solution for this is to run System File Checker (or commonly referred to as SFC) to restore and repair damaged system files.
To run System File Checker, please do the following:
1. Locate the shortcut for the Command Prompt by pressing Start -> Accessories.
2. Highlight Command Prompt, right-click and select Run as Administrator.
3. A command prompt window will appear (which is actually an elevated command prompt since it is running with full Administrator access rights). Steps 2 and 3 are crucial, otherwise SFC will not work.
4. Type in sfc /scannow and press ENTER.
5. Wait for the SFC scanning to complete.