N/APosted on - 05/05/2013
I am away from home most of the time and the most convenient way for me to communicate with my family is through the available messengers we have online.
There are the Yahoo Messenger, Skype, MSN and the likes. I tried several times using Yahoo Messenger and Skype and it did work perfectly, though there were times when the line or sound was choppy but not that frequent. I also did try MSN but with this I found it hard because I often have MSN Voice trouble.
The thing is sometimes my own sound is not audible or the person I am talking to does not hear me at all. I am not sure if the problem is on my part or of the person I am talking to. Anyone can shed a light on this one?
Msn voice trouble unlike other messenger services
Sound deterioration in MSN is a common problem with the users. But the good news is, there is something we can do to solve it. First is to check the Audio and Voice setup and configure it correctly. Follow these steps:
1. Open your messenger. Go to Tools and click Menu.
2. Go to Audio and Video menu and choose the right microphone and webcam that you are using.
3. Confirm by clicking the Finish button.
If the problem continues, then it is now possible that your problem is caused by your Broadband Router. So follow the next steps:
4. Go to Start menu and choose Control Panel.
5. Choose Security options then select Windows Firewall. In here, you will see the Change settings. Click on it.
6. Choose Advanced. In new window, you have uncheck the specified connection that will disable the firewall.
I hope this will solve your problem. Good luck!