N/APosted on - 04/04/2012
I need to add certain fonts in my ms office 2007 and for this I need some technical support or instructions. I do not how to add them so that I can select them while typing on ms office 2007. Should someone know how to add them kindly help me with it.
MS office 2007 – problem with integrating new features
Hi Scott Martin,
Do not worry. I will guide you on how to add fonts on your Microsoft Office Suite. Ofcourse, you should have the font file in order for you to add fonts to your Microsoft Office Suite. If you do not have the font file yet, then download it in the internet. It is free anyway. Just Google the fonts you want to add, or just search “download fonts”. It should probably give you numerous links where you can choose from. Once you have the file, here is what you have to do:
In Windows XP:
1. Open Control Panel
2. In it, double click Fonts.
3. In the menu bar, click file.
4. Choose Install New Font.
5. Locate where you save the font type, and then click ok.
In Windows Vista or higher:
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Click Fonts.
3. Right-click anywhere on the window.
4. A pop-up menu appears, click Install New Fonts.
5. Locate the folder where you save the font file.
6. Click Install.