N/APosted on - 07/13/2011
I am using Mozilla Firefox for my web browsing to search for some vacant sites. While I was browsing the internet, Mozilla Firefox displayed an error message. Look at the error message below.
Mozilla Firefox is running. Exit and click the Retry button.
While reading the error message, I can't figure out what causes the error message since it did not state any reasons. I don't remember making some changes in my settings. Ever since, this has been the first time an error message popped-up on my screen. I already restarted my computer to get a fresh start. When I am browsing the internet, all of a sudden the error message appeared again.
Please help me with this error message.
Mozilla Firefox is running. Exit and click the Retry button
The error message you’re getting on your Mozilla might be because a previous session was not closed properly. If you have programs like Norton or Skype, they sometimes prevent Firefox from closing properly.
Try these steps:
to bring out the Task Manager.
2. Right Click on the Task Manager.
3. Click on the "Processes Tab".
4. Chose "firefox.exe" and click on "End Process".
5. Repeat the same process for any Firefox processes.
6. Close Firefox and open it up again.
7. Click on "tools" and "Add-ons".
8. Look for Norton or Skype add-on and disable it.
9. Restart Firefox by clicking on it.
10. Open Firefox again.