N/APosted on - 04/23/2015
Want to know few things about Aorus X3 Plus. What are the available specifications of this laptop? What are the materials used for this device? How long does it take before we need to recharge the battery? What are the benefits of this laptop? What are the pros and cons of this device? What are the available ports of this laptop? How many are they? How much is it in the market? What do you mean by the anodized aluminum? Can you provide information about the platform included in this laptop? Please assist me, thank you very much!
The minimalist design of Aorus X3 Plus creates faster performance
Here are the specifications of Aorus X3 Plus
1. Windows 8.1 and Professional for operating system.
2. Intel Core i7 (2.5Ghz – 3.5Ghz).
3. 13.3” QHD 2560×1440 Angle LCD for screen.
4. 8GB DDR3L-1600 (maximum capacity upto 16GB, 2 slots).
5. Intel HM87 Express Chipset.
6. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870 M GDDR5 6GB.
7. Up to 512GB depending on location an dealer.
8. 2 sets of USB 3.0, 1 set of USB 2.0, RJ45, Mic-in, SPDIF, card reader, DC-in jack.
9. 2 output for speakers.
10. LAN card, Wireless Lan 802.11 ac, Bluetooth V4.0
The laptop is a screen bezel design, black chassis and all-anodized aluminum case. The battery life of this laptop will reach up to 4 hours and it depends on the usage of the laptop. The more application and devices working, the more susceptive to recharge battery as soon as possible. The best features of this laptop are slim and light, high-performance for games, fast storage device, Core i7 processor and beyond display quality. The bad part of this laptop is that it is expensive compared to similar product, screen resolution is very high, since it is a high-end gaming laptop, parts are too hot and loud nosie coming from its cooling devices. It depends on the specifications, ranging from $1999 up to $2300.