N/APosted on - 10/29/2012
Military theme website template cannot be applied or not working. I downloaded some military theme website template for my webpage assignment to be passed next week. I am also having a hard time on setting on the website page, give me some ways to beautify my webpage with military theme.
Hoping for your help and kind consideration.
Military theme website template cannot be applied or not working.
If the theme doesn't show up but the content of the website that you made does, it is possible that you made a mistake on linking the theme's resources (CSS file, images). To check for errors:
If you're using Google Chrome:
1) Right click anywhere on your page and click on Inspect Element.
2) Click on the Console tab.
3) Refresh the page.
4) See if any errors appear on the console window.
If you're using Mozilla Firefox:
1) Download firebug and install. Link to firebug: https://getfirebug.com/
2) After firebug is installed, a new icon will appear on the upper right side (Bug icon) and then click on it.
3) A new window will open, click on consoler.
4) Refresh the page.
5) See if any errors appear on the console window.
If you follow the steps above and find any errors, it will be easy for you to track where you went wrong since it will tell you what kind of error you are getting.