N/APosted on - 08/22/2012
Few days ago I have lost my webcam installing CD. I have tried Microsoft VX 1000 but it’s not working. I have also tried to install driver but that shows me errors. So I need a kind help.
Please suggest me any solutions.
Microsoft VX 1000 but it’s not working
I heard your concern about having an error when installing a webcam in your computer. I suggest that
1. First you have to uninstall the Microsoft VX 1000 since you are having a problem for the installation of the program.
2. Now after uninstalling the software, reboot your computer.
3. If you want to download Microsoft VX 1000 just make sure that the version that you are going to download is compatible to your current operating system so that you will not be having any errors.
4. Search in google: Microsoft VX 1000 compatible to Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
5. Download and install.
6. But if the same problem occurs I suggest that you try another webcam software.
8. Download and install it in your computer.
I am hoping that this will be a great help.