N/APosted on - 11/18/2013
I’m using solid works 2013 at the moment and want to develop some add-one using c#, and I download Enterprise PDM Project templates for Visual Studio.zip(for VS 2010), but it doesn’t work, I get this error message. You have to provide some resolution. Thanks.
Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows Desktop
Error: this template attached to load component assembly
‘SWPDMWizard, Version= 220.127.116.11, Culture=Neutral,
PublicKeyToken=8b195c4516b585c6’. For more information on this problem and how to enable this template, please see documentation on Customizing Project Templates.
Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2012 error
Here I am to provide you with solution or option to solve your problem.
Firstly, check the main cause of your problem. Maybe you are lacking something to do with Microsoft Visual Studio.
1. You should download the Sysinternals Process Monitor.
2. Then, run that application to make Process Name.
3. Next, you must open the application file.
4. After that, you should search for section sites>sites. Add them together with the section Application to the another ApplicationPool.
5. Now is the time. Close the program, then try open it.
Perhaps the steps above will work.