N/APosted on - 11/08/2013
I am running Windows XP Operating System and trying to use Microsoft Visual Basic. I have installed Microsoft Office 2007 on my system and getting the following error message each time I enter or leave Excel. I uninstalled the software and reinstalled again but the error exists. How can I remove this issue? Thanks.
Microsoft Visual Basic:
Compile error in hidden module: DistMon.
Microsoft Visual Basic error occurred
The error is because Microsoft Office Startup folder contains Acrobat PDF Maker add-in template files.
To resolve this error follow the below steps:
1) Click 'Start', Click 'Search', Click 'Files and Folders'
2) In the 'Search for file or folders' box, type 'pdfmaker.dot'
3) The file is located in the path 'C:Program FilesMicrosoft OfficeOfficeStartup
4) Search for 'pdfmaker.xla' file in the path 'C:Program FilesMicrosoft OfficeOfficeXlstart
5) Right click on each file found, Click 'Cut'
6) Right Click 'My Documents' folder, Click 'Paste'