N/APosted on - 03/08/2013
Once I record test steps by utilizing coded a test builder I am receiving the following error. See below and help me to solve this matter. Thanks.
Microsoft Silverlight is currently not supported. Go to https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd380742(VS.100).aspx for information on available add-in for possible support.
Microsoft Silverlight is currently not supported
This error can be solved in following two ways:
1) Turn off the Action Log Data Collector. This message will then go off.
· In Testing Center click on Plan (it shows the current test plan).
· Click on Properties.
· In "Run Settings" / "Manual runs" section choose 'Local Test Run' for "Test Settings".
· Then click Open link next to this drop down.
· In the opened window select Data and Diagnostics and uncheck all items under Role Local.
2) UI automation for Silverlight apps now available in feature pack 2 for VS 2010. Install pack2.
The feature pack contains some much awaited bits with which you can:
· Use Microsoft Test Manager to capture and playback action recordings for Silverlight 4 applications.
· Create coded UI tests for Silverlight 4 applications with Visual Studio 2010 Premium or Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate.
· Edit coded UI tests using a graphical editor with Visual Studio 2010 Premium or Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate.
· Use action recordings to fast forward through manual tests that need to support Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and 3.6.
· Run coded UI tests for web applications using Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and 3.6 with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium or Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate.