N/APosted on - 05/17/2014
While I am working in a Project in protected view mode, I got this error message. This error is not allowing me to work further, it abort the application without any notice. I get this error message repeatedly totally confused. Do I need to reinstall the application? Please help me. Your help is great. Thanks.
PowerPoint found on error that it can’t correct. You should save presentations, quite, and then restart PowerPoint
Microsoft PowerPoint found on error that it can’t correct
This are the steps that will help to solve your problem:
1. Open new MS PowerPoint application.
2. Go to File in the menu bar.
3. Select Options.
4. When PowerPoint Options pop-up window appears, select Trust Center which can be found below Add-Ins.
5. Under Microsoft PowerPoint Trust Center, Click Trust Center Settings button. Trust Center pop-up window will appear.
6. In the right pane, select Protected View.
7. Uncheck all the options in Protected View section including the option in Data Execution Prevention.