N/APosted on - 04/15/2015
When using Microsoft Outlook, it often hangs up and is unresponsive. This is making a difficult environment and causing me unnecessary delays. I've tried deleting unnecessary emails thinking that, maybe it is causing the delays, but it still happens. What are other suggestions I can use to troubleshoot and correct this problem?
Microsoft Outlook hangs up and is slow
Hello Walter K Ricardo,
Try the below mentioned steps:
1. Click Start->Run (Windows key + R key) and type Outlook /safe->click ok.
2. Check if you are able to work with Outlook faster.
3. If Outlook /safe works disable the add-ins by clicking on File ->Options->Add-ins.
4. Click Go for COM-add INS and clear the check box for all.
5. Click ok.
6. Close and Open Outlook and check if that helps.