N/APosted on - 09/24/2011
I have Vista Home Basic installed in my laptop. It came with Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 (unused). I downloaded and installed all the updates and also checked the activation. When I click on Microsoft Word, I get a small configuration box as shown below in first image after a minute this box gets replaced with a larger box as shown in the second image below. I then have to for 5 minutes before Word opens. It happens every time.
Please help me.
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 problem
Yes, the same problem occurs to me also. It is worst, when you have to open a lot of office files. I have corrected my problem by just following these steps.
1. Insert MS Office CD in your computer CD ROM Drive.
2. Now click on a word file and open it ;
3. A Configuration window will appear ;
4. Just close this configuration window by clicking on X ;
5. Start another configuration window by opening a word file.
6. I think the error is gone now.
7. Now enjoy your work as you will not see these configuration windows again.
Hope this will help you as it did to me.