N/APosted on - 11/20/2013
I need to know or get the Microsoft Forecaster home page address in order to have the trail version of Microsoft Forecaster 7.0, which will help me in my financial budgeting and planning. I am using Windows Vista, Please do let me know, whether Microsoft Forecaster 7.0 works with Windows Vista.
Nellie D Gunnels
Microsoft Forecaster home page address
When the user launches an Internet Explorer browser to connect to Microsoft Forecast home page it needs a secured socket layer.
The steps to install a secured socket layer are as follows:
1) Right Click 'Microsoft Internet Explorer' icon, Click 'Run as Administrator'
2) Navigate to the Microsoft Forecaster URL using HTTPS:// in your website
3) Click 'Continue to website; option
4) Click 'Certificate error', Click 'View Certificates' to view the install certificate dialog
5) Click 'Install Certificate' to launch 'Certificate Import Wizard'
6) Click 'Next', Select 'Place All Certificates in the following store'
7) Click 'Browse', Select 'Trusted Root Certification Authorities', Click 'OK'
8) Click 'Finish', you will receive a confirmation message, Click 'Yes'
9) Click 'OK' to close certificate dialog box
10)Close Internet Explorer
11)Launch Internet Explorer and connect to 'Microsoft Forecaster Web Access client'