Microsoft exchange 2010 (getFederationTrust error) current set of domain controllers
I have a minor annoyance after I upgraded from Microsoft exchange 2003 to Microsoft exchange 2010.
I have windows 2008 R2 server with all FSMO roles as well as being a global catalog server.
The issue is that about I have tried to go to a new panel in the EMC many times and I get the following error;
An error caused a change in the current set of domain controllers. It was running the command 'Gel-FederationTrust'.
I can then simply click refresh, and whatever command the GUI was trying to run completes successfully.
It’s not related to the Get-FederationTrust it can be any command that the GUI runs. I've tried to set the configuration domain controller to both server 1 and server 2; it doesn’t appear to have any impact on this issue.
The information on several forums I have read is not of much help, and I have not been able to work out this problem. Everything else seems to be working out fine and no noticeable failures. I tried to even re install the server again but to no avail. Now I am stuck and looking for a solution as soon as possible.