N/APosted on - 03/05/2013
When I try to use Update Rollup 10 for MS Dynamics CRM 2011 under Windows Internet Explorer 10 to have a solution import, an error message appears. Please find the below screenshot of the error message for your reference.
Could anyone help me to solve this error? Thank you very much.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM–WEBpage Dialog
Microsoft Dynamics CRM has encountered an error.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM has encountered an error
Hi Kyle E Arviso,
There are a few bugs in Update Rollup 10 for MS Dynamics CRM 2011 such as issues with Office 2013, some scripting error etc. Your issue seems to be related to compatibility issue with IE 10. Update Rollup 10 is not compatible with IE 10 by default. You need to enable an option to make it compatible. The following steps will help you:
1. Right click the toolbar of IE 10 & mark the Menu bar in the list.
2. You will find a tab Tools in the now visible Menu bar.
3. From the drop down menu select compatibility view settings.
4. Following pop up will be shown. You need to add your CRM url (yellow markers) in the open space beside add. Following picture will helps you to understand more easily.
5. Optionally you can also enable the compatibility settings for all websites. The process shown in the above image.
You can use Microsoft support solution as reference.
Hope it helps to solve your problem.
Thanks & Regards,