N/APosted on - 09/16/2013
I am using Windows XP OS and getting the error message when I perform a mail merge from an entity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. I think I can get a resolution from experts. Please share a solution to fix this issue ASAP. Any assistance would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Message from webpage
An error has occurred in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Mail Merge.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM error occurred
The error has occurred because an entity contains a monetary data field.
There are multiple ways to resolve this error:
Solution 1: Add a 'transactioncurrencyid' attribute to the list of selected attributes.
1) In the 'Microsoft Dynamics CRM Mail Merge for Microsoft Office Word' page, Click 'Data Fields', Click 'OK'
2) On the 'Add Columns' page, Click an entity that contains monetary data field in the 'Record Type' list
3) Click to select the check box for the 'Currency' field
4) Click 'OK' to close the 'Add Columns' page
5) Click 'OK' to perform the mail merge
Solution 2: Change the template used to perform mail merge
1) Click 'Settings', Click 'Templates', then Click 'Mail Merge Templates'
2) On the 'Mail Merge Template' page, Click 'Data Fields'
3) In the 'Add Columns' page, Click an entity that contains the monetary data field in the 'Record Type' list
4) Click to select the check box for the 'Currency' field
5) Click 'OK'