N/APosted on - 03/30/2015
Hi! I am using Plantronics GameCom 777 but unfortunately it’s stopped. After that I switched USB port and restarted the computer, But results are same, the microphone was not working anymore but it’s working another computer. When I am try to other device to same port working. Please give me your valuable suggestions to recover.
Microphone not working of Plantronics GameCom 777
Here are some of the best ways that you can use to recover from your problem.
Update your devices drivers and software.
1. Select Start and then go to Control Panel.
2. Select Sound and Audio Devices.
3. Click/Select the Voice tab. Look for “Voice Recording,” select “Default Device” as your main source/input.
4. Turn-up your “Mic Volume” at the highest. Click on “Test Hardware…”
You can do also this alternative way to configure your Microphone with your system.
1. Right-click in My Computer/Computer. Select Manage.
2. Computer management window will pop-up. Select Device Manager.
3. In the main screen/window, select Audio Inputs and outputs. Right-click and select Update Software and Driver (do this with Audio SPDIF, Microphone and other devices included).
4. You can do the same procedure with Sound, video and game controllers and off course the usb device.
5. Uninstalling and re-installing of your sound card will do the same effects.