N/APosted on - 07/27/2016
Since the feature of clip art gallery is removed from the latest versions of office, I was struggling to find the correct clipart on office online. It would be much helpful if you can tell me the best ways of adding clipart by online sources?
Methods Of Adding Clipart On Office Online
The latest versions of Office from Office 2013 to 2016, we don’t have a clipart gallery, but we also don’t have to search for images in Bing using a browser. So, what we have instead is a feature to insert online pictures directly from our document. The steps for the same are as follows:
• Choose Insert and then, Online pictures
• Choose Bing image search to look for the picture you need.
• Select an image and click on Insert.
Another ways of adding clipart could be:
• MorgueFile: features free high-quality images
• OpenClipArt.org: for original clipart look