N/APosted on - 04/06/2015
I would like to know if there's any feature in Premier CS6 that I can use to convert my old projects to this new version? What are the best features in Adobe Premier 6? What are the new added file formats included to be edited and to export? What are the system requirements? What are the new added features of this software? Do we need to upgrade video cards? Hows the transition effects? How about the NTSC and PAL recording with this software?
Merging Adobe Premier CS2 to Adobe Premier 6
Adobe Premier CS6 is the Microsoft version of Apple’s Final Cut Pro. This software focuses on non-linear video editing. What is Non-Linear video editing? In our old days, going back to 1960’ to 1970’s that we have to cut physically the film strips one by one to proceed to next scene. We need to follow the first-second-third-up to the last step in the old video editing called Linear-Video Editing. Nowadays technological advancements made it possible to edit the first scene, if it’s not available we can jump to any different scene. This maximizes time and budget.
Here are the best features of Premier CS6
1. Efficient user interface and graphical user interfaced environment.
2. Dynamic trimming and additional keyboard shortcuts.
3. Warp Stabilizer effect.
3. Multi-Camera viewing and editing improved.
4. Three-way Color Corrector effect.
5. Adaptive audio-tracks and customizable compared to previous versions.
6. Faster Adobe Media Encoder that lessens the rendering of the finished project.
7. Enhanced Adobe Encore for creating DVD, Blu-ray Discs and web movies and clips.
Here are the system requirements for Adobe Premier CS6.
1. Processor – Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
2. Operating System – Windows XP SP3, Windows 7 SP1, Adobe Creative Suite 5.5, Windows 8
3. Memory – 1 GB of RAM (I will suggest getting far bigger than this).
4. Hard Disk Space – 1 GB of available hard-disk space for installation only, for saving your projects you need more.
5. Display/Monitor – 1280 x 800 recommended.
6. Video Card – with 16-bit color and or 1 GB recommended.
7. Graphics – OpenGL 2.0–capable system.
8. DVD-ROM drive.
The NTSC and PAL is supported in this software. Converting your old projects to this new CS6 might give you some problems. The transition effects might not work and you might need to remove the transitions one-by-one and put it back. Some texts might get distorted due to the format. You can just use the simple step to open your old project by going in to File >> Import >> Files and or Folders.