N/APosted on - 08/25/2013
I experienced this error message while trying to generate reports. The problem is common and arose dealing with remote instances of SQL rather than local. Have any idea to fix this problem ASAP. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
An error has occurred while accessing the reports database.
Please review your database configuration.
MED-V Management shows database error
The error is because the additional requirements for MED-V server execution are missing.
To resolve this error follow the steps below:
1) Install SQL Server Native client on the MED-V server
2) Download SQL Server Native Client from the Microsoft Official website
3) Download SQL Server featured packs supporting the server from the Microsoft Official website
4) Check that Med-V server is running under a service account. The changes are described in the snapshot below:
5) After connecting to the correct instance, ensure that login accounts are configured under security
6) Restart the system after the settings have been applied