N/APosted on - 05/16/2012
This is the first time that I have installed Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Right after that, I wanted to check if there were available updates before running my first scan with the new program that I have just installed. While trying to update it, the program obtained an error code 732.
Please provide steps and information to resolve this issue.
An error occurred. Please report the following error code to the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware support team.
Error code: 732 (12029, 0)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware error code 732
If you are experiencing error codes, 732, this characteristic means that the program version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is not current, and is too old to contact our update servers. The solution for this is to install a current program version. You can install this over the top of the existing program. Installing over the top will preserve your settings.
1) Click on link http://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download/ to start. You will then be forwarded to one of numerous download sites. On the other hand, to download from FileHippo.com
FileForum / Betanew:
2) If you get a prompt asking you to Run or Save the file, click Save and save this file to the desktop.
3) Double click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
4) At the end, make sure a checkmark is to be found next to the following:
Update Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
5) And then click Finish. If an update is placed, it will download and install the latest version.