N/APosted on - 07/14/2012
Hi, I have just installed Malwarebytes' Anti Malware, I wanted to get ahead of the game so I thought I would check for any updates before I ran my first scan. When in the middle of checking for an update there was a major error and the computer shut down.
Please see screenshot for more information, does anyone know how to solve this?
An error occurred. Please report the following error code to the
Malwarebytes'Anti-Malware support team.
Error code: 732(0,0)"
Malwarebytes’ Anti Malware Checking Update Error
Please follow the steps to get rid of this kind of update problem:
1. Click on start menu
2. Go to control panel from start menu
3. Find internet option in control panel
4. Click on internet option
5. There are some tabs in that window. Go to Connection tab
6. Now click on the Lan Setting button
7. You need to uncheck the box named ‘Use a proxy server’
8. Then you have to check the box representing ‘Automatically Detect Setting’
9. Now apply this setting, click ok.
This time, you will not face such type of update problem.
Thanks for your time