N/APosted on - 04/09/2012
I am an active Facebook user and I really hate people posting on my walls with Spams.
I also hate people commenting on my pictures and my status.
I want to make my Facebook account public to only selected friends.
Is this possible?
How will I do it if yes?
Making my FB Account private
Ya there is a option in making your account private,
1. When you giving friend request or accepting any request you can make that possible
2. 1st you need to create a list for whom you need to share all your post, comments
3. Go to your friends list, create a list by the name of your choice and add all those people in the list whom you want to share pic and status.
4. After uploading your pictures you can see a wheel like icon in the right corner of the screen when you click it you can see many lists like public, friends, only me and the name of the list which you have created.
5. If you click public – whom ever in Facebook can see you picture, friends- whom ever is in your friends list can see, only me – only you can, when you click on the name of list which you have created the person whom you had added in the list can only see, comment on those pictures.
6. Same applies for status also, after typing your status you can see same icon on the right end by clicking that you can make it visible to the people whom you want.
I hope my answers will help you