N/APosted on - 08/03/2016
Today’s generation works mostly on computers. Even if we have to submit a letter, we write it in the word document. But for a letter, the sign of the authority is a must. How do you make an electronic signature in the word?
Make An Electronic Signature In The Word For Digital Signing Certificate?
Digital signature /electronic signature can be added or removed from a word document. Pages can have a sign even if formed in computers. The following steps should be followed to add one:
1) Open the document and then place your pointer where you want to add the signature.
2) At the top left of the document, insert option is available. Click it
3) Select signature line list and then click on Microsoft Office Signature line.
4) Fill up the details and press ok.
5) Search for the signature at the bottom, right click on it and then select sign.
6) Click on the select image, to select the image you want as your electronic signature.
7) Select the image and press ok. Your digital signature is added.