N/APosted on - 07/18/2013
I am running Windows XP SP2 32 bit Operating System and whenever I try to open Microsoft Office application or my computer starting up. What is wrong with the Mail Proxy? How can I fix it without having any issue? I am looking for an expert’s advice so please provide best solution to be accepted.
Thanks in advance.
C:windowssystem32inetsrvinetinfo.exe[PID 172] is using port 25.
Mail proxy startup failed on Windows XP SP2
The error is because Microsoft IIS SMTP software is not working.
The solution to it is:
1) Go to 'Control Panel', 'Administrative Tools', 'Internet Information Services'
2) Select 'Properties' from 'Default SMTP Virtual Server' menu
3) Click 'Advanced' button
4) Select the item and Click 'Edit'
5) Change 'TCP port' to 26, Click 'OK'
6) Click 'OK' on the advanced dialog box
7) Restart Proxy server