N/APosted on - 07/11/2012
I tried to install MAC'S MICROSOFT OFFICE on my pc and I got the error message displayed at the end of this.
Thank you in advance.
This software requires Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or
Mac’s Microsoft Office Installation Problem
Here is the solution for you installation problem.
1. At first you need to remove the previous version of this software.
2. You may need to clean all files from your registry if you have been used the beta version of this product.
3. Select all language while installing.
4. Download and install Microsoft auto updater.
5. Open this application.
6. This should be installed on your boot volume. It means where you have set up the operating system.
7. Run it again.
8. Install all required updates.
9. Restart the computer as well as Microsoft office.
Hope your problem will not occur again. Thanks for your time.