N/APosted on - 11/18/2013
I am running the Mac Operating System and always get cancelled whenever I put Mac or OS X into the ad text. How can I solve this error message? Provide some suggestions with proper advice. I would be grateful to you. Thanks in advance.
Mac OS x Advertising Violation
Mac OS x has locked up unexpectedly and would like to ask that you restart your system. We’re sorry for lying to you in our commercials.
Mac OS x advertising Violation error
The error is because of damage or incompatible hardware and external devices attached to it.
The steps to resolve this error as follows:
1) Restart the system by selecting 'Apple' menu, Click 'Restart'
2) Restart the system in safe mode
3) Repair the disk permissions by performing the steps mentioned below
4) Disconnect all USB and Firewall devices, except the Apple keyboard and mouse
5) Remove hardware upgrades from the system like RAM, peripheral component Interconnect cards
6) Restart the system
7) Perform the procedure and the error will be resolved