N/APosted on - 08/08/2014
Hello experts !
Every time this error appears when I want to install some programs downloaded from the Internet. Sometimes it appears and sometimes not. Any solution for this error ? Why I cannot open all the programs to install them ?
Thank you !
“New App” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
Your security preferences allow installation of only apps from the Mac App Store and identified developers.
Safari downloaded this file today at 12:38 PM from example.com
MAC can’t install the programs from unidentified developers
Mac is good in its security and so not allowing you to run the app. The app wasn’t downloaded from Mac Store, so the developer isn’t verified and the app isn’t verified. It might harm your Mac so it’s recommended to stay away from the app.
If you trust the source and know what application it is, you can allow unidentified developer’s app to be run.
1. Go to Apple icon >> System Preferences.
2. Under “Personal”, click “Security & Privacy”.
3. At the bottom, click on the lock button. Enter your username and password >> click “Unlock”.
4. From “General” section, select “Anywhere” from “Allow applications downloaded from:”.
5. Press “Allow From Anywhere” when the prompt box appears.
Now, any application downloaded from anywhere from the web will be available to be run on your system.