N/APosted on - 12/11/2013
I am using Mac OS X and is trying to convert a .txt file to .csv excel file, so that all the excel cells are separated by commas. Normally in Windows, I would open the file in Notepad and save it, however there is no notepad.for Macs. Any suggestions on Mac batch convert txt to csv.
Casey J Anthony
Mac batch convert txt to csv
The Softinterface is used to convert the txt files to CSV.
The steps to perform the conversion are as follows:
1) Download the software from Softinterface official website
2) Install the software in the system where the user needs to convert the files
3) Select the 'Convert Files' action from the list
4) Select the input file path for the txt file, select the 'Convert XLS' method
5) Click 'Options' button, select 'Converting from a fixed width text file' tab
6) Specify the 'output file path' value in the textbox
7) Click 'convert' button on the tool bar and start converting
8) Restart the system after the conversion is completed